Sprout On Web Pty. Ltd. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sprout On Web Pty. Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Classe365:
• Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
• Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
• Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
• Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Classe365 is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
It should be noted that, despite our efforts to make all the web pages on this website accessible, it is possible that it will be discovered that some parts of the website (certain pages, functions etc.) are not accessible. The accessing work is an ongoing lengthy and developing process, and we are hoping to improve the website’s accessibility for the benefit of all our customers, including those with disabilities.
Accessibility on classe365.com with Accessibility Menu
Classe365.com makes available the EqualWeb Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows classe365.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The classe365.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appear on the bottom left-hand section of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
What is on the Accessibility Menu
• Providing a facility for navigation by keyboard
• Providing a facility for navigating an adjustment of the website for the NVDA auxiliary
• Providing a facility for navigating an enlargement of the site’s font to 4 different sizes.
• Providing a facility of navigating a stoppage of moving elements and the blockage of
• Providing a facility for navigating a change in contrasting colors against a dark background
• Providing a facility for navigating a change in contrasting colors against a light background
• Providing a facility for navigating adaptation of the website for color blind persons
• Providing a facility for navigating a change to a more legible font
• Providing a facility for navigating an enlargement of the cursor changing its color to black
• Providing a facility for navigating an enlargement of the display to about 200%
• Providing a facility for navigating the highlighting of links on the website
• Providing a facility for navigating the highlighting of headings on the website
• Providing a facility for navigating the display of an alternative description for pictures
• Providing a facility for navigation of an accessibility declaration
• Providing a facility for navigating the sending accessibility feedback
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Classe365. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Classe365:
• Phone: + 61 2 9472 5000
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Visitor address: Level 1, 22-28 Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077
• Postal address: Level 1, 22-28 Edgeworth David Ave, Hornsby NSW 2077
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of Classe365 relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Sprout On Web Pty. Ltd. assessed the accessibility of Classe365 by the following approaches:
• External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Sprout On Web Pty. Ltd.
Sara J Fox
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on classe365.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
This statement was created on 6 February 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.